Sunday 1 November 2009

Here goes nothing....

Hello Everyone...I'm currently sitting at my computer-in bed,with Kung Fu Panda in the background...this is my first ever blog, in case you hadn't guessed :S

So why start now?well I've been thinking about this for a while-but over the weekend God woke me up at 3.30am in the morning, to tell me to "feed his sheep"(Hence the Blog page title). But what does that mean?? To be honest I'm not entirely sure - but I feel that this is one way to do this...to sharing what God is really to me in His word to feed others in this...
Obvilously presents me with a challenge in that I need to be spending time in Gods Word to know what to bring and this again is a reason for the page to be accountable...so Here goes nothing...I will post the first blog soon...
Love In Christ to you all

Hannah P xx

1 comment:

Anna Marie said...

Hi Hannah, Sounds Good. I am looking forward to reading. May God open up the scriptures to us through this blog and May our Hearts burn within us as the disciples on the road to Emmaus.
I just managed to find my blog after forgetting the password- may be inspired to get it going somewhat! x